Saturday, July 25, 2009

What I'm doing here??

I'm gonna start by writing bout me.I'm really confused about life ryt now.I have no idea where i'm headed,what i'm doing here,where is life gonna take me.Nd it feels very strange to be in dis sort of a situation,where you are so out of touch with reality.Total confusion is what describes me right now,nd this is leading me to explore some unknown areas of my life.I'm learning about the spiritual side of my existance,nd i think i might like what i find.I'm trying to go through all the decisions that i took,which have brought me to the place i am in life ryt nw.Nd as soon as i find those reasons,i think i might become a better person than i am ryt nw!

4 comments:

  1. he he...u said u ver goin 2 rite abt yaself...sb kuchh toh apne aage-peeche wali env k baare me likh dia..n most f it is wat u think f it 2 b...whr is dat wat u ver supposed 2 rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @malavika...i wrote what i'mdoing in life right now...i cant write much bout myself cuz i dont really know much bout who i am!!as soon as i find dat out,i'l write bout it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaar maine yeh sab innaa padhaa naaii...coz yeh blogs i dun feel like readin...buh stil bou yu i cn say....a vry gud fwen...beyond expectations....!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bhai i think what r u facing is a question all intelligent people come across sometime or the other :)...i think u get my point .
    Anyways its good that u anticipate something that u are goin to like in ur quest for the reason of your existence ...few people get to a conclusion on this .

    ReplyDelete